My Photo
Name:
Location: JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Youngen


Well as much as I was hoping I was going to have a new brother or sister born on Halloween, it didn't happen. But I did get my wish on a new brother. When Lance was born, I looked so forward to sharing all of life's little adventures. As I've said in some old entries, I prayed for a little brother from the time I found out my mom was having a baby. He came into this world and was so loved by us all. I think we all loved having his attention. I wanted him by my side, I wanted to show him things. I still remember his first smiles. He always had a light in his eyes burning. Always with love. I can't remember anything other than that, it shines naturally in him. Autumn, Eli, and Ethan are the same way. There are many treasured memories I hold dear and so much laughter. Seems the world we live in is so busy. Seems time is just going by quicker and quicker, even though he still seem really young to me. Man twenty six. He's the best bro anyone could have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home